Slideshow Widget

A Benefit for Julie - Tapas and Vino

Wednesday, November 23, 2011













I had the opportunity to photography a beneift at a dear friends family restaurant. The benefit was for a single mother who is battling a second breast cancer diagnosis. It turned out lovely and although I am mainly a portrait girl, the atmosphere was so up lifting I wanted to make sure that I captured every moment. The location is in Redondo Beach on the Riviera. It is a great date destination and that night it was turned into an awesome family event. Proceeds from each bill went to a fund for Julie and they also held a silent auction located right in front of the restaurant. I was so glad I was able to do this for the parties involved and I wish my best for Julie and her two beautiful daughters.


To visit Tapas and Vino click here!



And to donate and help Julie click here!

Post a Comment