Slideshow Widget

.Michael and Krystina.An Engagement.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I have stated before that I am impossibly in love with love! Although I love each of my shoots individualy I can honestly say that my favorite thing to photograph is a couple in love. This couple just happens to be my brother and soon to be sister in law so it makes this shoot 100 times lovlier! Michael and Krystina have been together since middle school and are FINALLY tying the knot this July. Now many of you might not know...but if you know the Debelak family...you know that baseball is life! Coaching and umpiring and every base inbetween...so it was quite fitting that they chose a baseball themed engagement shoot. I was honored to be asked to take their photos for their engagement and save the date. Cannot wait for the wedding!!






















Post a Comment