Slideshow Widget

The Greendales

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A wonderful thing about my work is that I get to play catch up with friends from long ago! We are all approaching 30 (shhh, dont tell!) and we are all showing up married and havin babies! I met Leslie in High School and then later on down the line I met her now husband Chad. They were the perfect couple in my eyes, and now that baby Paige is here I think they are complete! What a beautiful family they have created and I am so thankful that I got to capture this time in their lives.
































One Response to “The Greendales”

  1. What a beautiful collection of photos, Heather! It was such a pleasure working with you and can't wait to see the results. :D <3 Your calm and sweet demeanor is truly a gift because not every photographer possesses that, ya know?

    ReplyDelete