Slideshow Widget

Hey there!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome to my Photography Blog! I am so new to this so please bare with me! After alot of pushing from my family and my clients I am branching off of my Facebook business page and creating something a lill different and better! It may take me awhile to get started and sort out all of the "business" issues such as Pricing and what not. But then we will get to the good stuff....the photos!!! So thank you in advance for checking out the site and I promise it will be up and running in no time!

xoxo heather

One Response to “Hey there!”

  1. Yay! I am so proud of you and excited for you! I'm telling you after you sending me Rhowan's photos you did I was in awwww asking why haven't you done a page yet?! Post pictures of your most recent sessions...call me and I can help you in any way that I can! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete