Slideshow Widget

.Ivy and Chloe.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


One of the greatest things about my work is the people I meet and the people I reconect with. I was so fortunate when my friend from high school, Ivy, contacted me in regrads to taking photos with her daughter! Talk about gorgeous! This lil girl is such a little model! Put these two girls together and you have some beautiful photos and wonderful memories! Ivy and I talked about how sometimes the time just gets away from you and then you look back and you have no photos to make up for the memories! Take the time to take the photos is what we came to agree on and I am so glad that she came to that descision! We had such a nice time in this kitsch area in Venice Beach! I cannot get over how lovely the images came out and how lucky I am to have such fabulous clients that turn into friends!

















Post a Comment